Time for open-air movie nights
Open-air cinemas have become a summer tradition in Belgrade and every summer, numerous moments of joy are brought to all genuine fans of movie art.
Watching movies in open-air during hot summer days in Belgrade has been a tradition since 2011. Organizers, names of programs and locations have changed during the years, but the essence definitely remained the same - enjoying the iconic film productions outdoors, in an informal and extremely relaxed atmosphere.
This year, the Open Air Cinema is held on the Sava Promenade in front of the entrance to Shopping Center Galerija Belgrade. Every Friday and Saturday, providing the weather conditions are acceptable, some of the most famous films will be shown, and no matter how many times you may have watched them already, these will always be an inspiration to every genuine lover of the movie art.
So this summer, on the banks of the Sava River, in the evenings starting at 8:30 p.m., when the summer heat becomes a bit more bearable, cinema lovers will have the opportunity to enjoy 22 interesting films in a unique setting and completely free of charge.
„Pulp Fiction“, "Breakfast at Tiffany's", "Forest Gump", "Shawshank Redemption", "Beauty and the Beast" are just some of the titles that you will enjoy in an open-air cinema this summer, and to boost the experience of watching a movie to the highest possible level, the visitors will need to install the application "Listen Everywhere" on their mobile phones and bring their headphones, and they will able to enjoy the impeccable sound from the big movie screen on the banks of the Sava river.
Novi apartmani suggests to all their guests who plan to take a nice stroll along the Sava Promenade to take a break and enjoy the unique experience that this year's Open Air Cinema will provide. Get yourself a refreshing drink, choose a seat that suits you and immerse yourself in the charms of outdoor cinema.
Here you can see the program for July and August:
- Saturday, July 1 (20.30) Pulp Fiction
- Friday, July 7 (20.30) Deadpool
- Saturday, July 8 (20.30) A Star is Born
- Friday, July 14 (20.30) Forrest Gump
- Saturday, July 15 (20.30) Beauty and the Beast
- Friday, July 21 (20.30) Star Wars VII – The Force Awakens
- Saturday, July 22 (20.30) Gone Girl
- Friday, July 28 (20.30) Mean Girls
- Saturday, July 29 (20.30) The Internship
- Friday, August 4 (20.30) The Hangover
- Saturday, August 5 (20.30) The Big Lebowski
- Friday, August 11 (20.30) Live and Let Die
- Saturday, August 12 (20.30) Breakfast at Tiffany's
- Friday, August 18 (20.30) Dune
- Saturday, August 19 (20.30) Grand Budapest Hotel
- Friday, August 25 (20.30) 500 Days of Summer
- Saturday, August 26 (20.30) Doctor No.
Enjoy the summer charms of Belgrade and cinema art!